Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ok I can take a hint

Ok so I took some cues from good old mother nature and finally listed d-crazy's awesome scarf that she left here over the summer. I made sure I took it out for a test drive first and have decided to give the scarf thing a try. I will make ONLY a few to start not like the madness that was the headbands but a couple nice ones and we will see how that goes. If not so well at least I can get some use out of them over the next few months. Here is the one I listed.
I also have the idea of making a couple of scarfs this style just to see. They are actually made out of that fleece you see at the stores all over the place now. I would like to avoid having to go out and get more fabric right now so I think I will use some of the cotton I had hanging around for bands and give it a shot. I will let you know. Oh and the boss LOVED the Browns quilt. Just need to finish 2 more and then I can actually quilt them all. Goal is to start quilting no later than Thanksgiving. That way most will be done by the holiday. Hand binding will take some time though.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

love the scarf! hearted it already :)