Monday, October 20, 2008

D-crazy part deux

So i decided on plain unbleached muslin for the block corners. Nice plain simple. Good way to offset the busy fabric and blocks. Here is the first try. Not all will be like this in fact I hope that each block will be completely different.
Coolest part is I can rotate them and get totally different looks. I can even set them on point. What that means for you non-quilters is that i wont line them up in your traditional rows. More like on diagonals. Like I did for the Baby quilt for the boss's new nephew.

Thats about it for now. I have a cough that has within the past few hours turned into a terrible sore throat. I dont want to drink coffee or tea. Ice cream didnt help. Maybe some warm jello. I finally found something to do with all my leftover salvages too. I am such a quilting nerd.

2 comments:

HollyLynne said...

LOVE the spiderweb pattern!!! god, i wish i could quilt . . .

Domesticrazy said...

Warm jello? Ugrggh. I hope you feel better soon!

I LURVE MY QUILT! You are the best, hot mama.

E only horked once last night!

Talk to you soon...