Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thats what little girls are made of....

As promised pix of the bag that was made just for me by one amazingly special little girl.
The red guy on the right is Clifford the big red dog and his trusty sidekick whats her name.
The little blue guy on the right i think was John. You cant see it in the pix but she wrote a J right by his face. Kids just baffle me.

I went to bed early and stayed up till 11:30 reading that damn book. Thanks
Got the first proofs of our "Brand Image" made some tweeks and should have the final product by end of week. off to make some headbands

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

that bag is awesome!!! i love kid drawings. I've got a 5 year old buddy who made me a card once that said "holly is god" . . . made me laugh so hard i never quite managed to ask her what she really meant to say!!!!