Monday, September 22, 2008

Some really cool news

I finally got around to purchasing some showcase spots on Etsy. The Dragon bag ran yesterday and got a ton of hits, Friday is Jewelry and Sat is headbands. We got our second order I am pretty excited about that. AND we were selected to be included in our first Treasury page. The item included has gotten a few more views as well. I ordered some more biz cards so we have them for this weekend. Hopefully we can get out and post some flyers around too. I left work early im not feeling all that right. Didnt sleep right and its just too damn nice outside to be sitting in a cube. So off i go outside to read.

1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

check you guys out! way to promote!!! :) congrats on that 2nd sale. my mom was wearing her headband the other day . . . looked totally cute on :)