Sunday, December 28, 2008

Was that uneventful

So back to work tomorrow.
Still think Christmas sucked this year. My parents and grandmother honored my wishes to not buy me anything made in China. The only exception I made was for my vinyl to CD converter box thingy. Like they would make that anywhere but China. My sweet grandmother even complained to me that she found it very difficult. However Mikes family bought almost everything from China.
Some Chia herb garden that will likely get regifted to D-crazy. Some Beatles book that will be taken back to half price books. grrrrrrr.
Why buy things just to buy something. I would rather have gotten cash. But his family doesnt believe in that method. They would rather buy some totally irrelevant thing just so we open something. Let me tell you how hard it is to get excited over a tin of gum. Yeah i said tin of gum.
I thought I would do something different with mike on Saturday so we went to an Ephemera Auction at our local auction house. BAD IDEA. Over 300$ later we walked out of there with more crap that we didnt need, want or will use. I cried on the way home. Great time but we wont be doing that again. Hey live and learn.
So the next fun thing coming up will be planning my trip to Yellowstone. I decided that is what I want to do for my big trip this year. With or without mike. Planning sometime Late august early September. Whenever is cheapest. I will let you know how that turns out.

No comments: