Friday, April 17, 2009

Just one more reason

I took Kiah out to go to the bathroom. I just got done with a nice relaxing hot shower.
Mikes mom and dad were just pulling in next door so we went over for a visit. They said hello and then suggested I let her run around in their fenced in back yard. Oh did I mention the last few days we had some rain and it was just a titch muddy. No big deal. Needless to say I just got done wrestling her into the tub stinky marsh mud and all. Giving her a bath of which she was NOT pleased and then for kicks let her air dry herself around the house. I think I f'd up my back in the process of the bath and had to wipe down the walls in the bathroom to get all the mud off. So much for the nice shower.
House tomorrow I will find a house so help me god.
and YES I AM BEING A SELFISH LITTLE BITCH BUT RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: