Monday, November 10, 2008

Let it stop snowing

Welcome to winter Northeast OHIO.

Lake effect snow has got to be one of the worst things in the world. The fact that it only occurs 4 places in the world enforces that fact. Lucky me was born raised and live in one of the 4. How con-fing-vienent. I had to work from home today because I couldnt make it to the freeway about a mile away from the house. Seriously I got stuck on a hill that was about as small as my boobs. GRRRRRR. I hate the snow. I get into some predicament every year and luckily have not had anything serious happen.
This weekend on the other hand was great. Fabric, indian food, and a cool little girl and her mom and dad. What could be better.
So all in all everything balanced itself out. Damn that Karma.

4 comments:

Domesticrazy said...

I can't believe you have that much snow already! Sucktastic!

By the way, Bertha was humming nicely last night. I made a mat for the kitty dishes for the new kitten, and kept asking John "Doesn't she sound GOOD?" He admitted he couldn't hear any difference, so I threw things at him.

Renee said...

not liking the photo of the snow at all. lol. i know it's coming my way soon too and i do not want it. it's been cold here lately but at least dry a few days now. hope most of it's gone by now anyways. take care. drive safe.

HollyLynne said...

Lake . . . effect . . . snow?

HollyLynne said...

Ok, I just googled it. COME TO LOS ANGELES IT IS 70 DEGREES AND SUNNY!!! Okay?