So I go to work today thinking like its Friday.
Tomorrow is closing. No big deal that I didnt have the closing check in hand from my bank.
I was confident it would come in the mail today. So I went to work hoping for the call from the title co to set the time and place to close. Had a meeting 10:30-11:30 no message. Lunch from 12-1 no message. Couple emails to my realtor. No response. By 3:00 I was getting nervous. I called my mortgage guy who told me that there had been a "glitch" at the bank. The paperwork had not made it from the bank to the title co. But he reassured me that the bank had emailed the dox to the title co and we shouldnt have a problem closing tomorrow. Then the realtor called. The title co is moving and they are shutting off the phones an hr early. grrr. Still I remain amazingly calm. For those of you that know me you would think I would have lost it weeks ago. So nothing from the title co. BUT the check came YEAH. As well as the comforter set and shower curtain. Realtor said there is a 50/50 chance I will still close tomorrow. So I rescheduled the mattress delivery to Wed. rather then Saturday just in case. Everything has been switched over effective tomorrow but no big deal not like the seller is going over and going to turn the house into a freezer. I figure something worth having is worth waiting for and its not like its not going to happen. It still may. Hope so because the "movers" are set for tomorrow night. If not Mike's dad has a van we can use. So I am going into work tomorrow hoping that I will hear something. If not I get 2 days off next week.