Wednesday, January 7, 2009

spend spend spend

Ok I think I figured it out. I wasnt getting enough Milk. Or vitamin whatever. The past 2 days I drank a half gallon and its like im a completely different person. Come to think of it I didnt have any milk for like the week before x-mas. Problem solved.
Last night went to look for some new books etc. got a book, boycott china bumper sticker, cd and inscence plus a free book. Try this site if your into Buddhist stuff well worth it.
Then I went shopping for CHEESE. Where do you get the best cheese, from the Amish. Where do you find Amish. Southern Ohio. Where is the cheese?
AT HIENI"S the famous CHEESE CHALET.
Seriously dont knock it till youve tried it. I just like saying Heini. Heini heini. Want to touch the Heini? And its a cheese Chalet! Tell me that doesnt make you laugh your ass off and I will call you my mom.
Then I stopped buying things.
AHHHHHH feeling much better.
Hieni.

1 comment:

Domesticrazy said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Now will you call me back goddammit?

Today's word verification is "tudgeout."